Broker, Manager of West Madison Office
Broker Associate, REALTOR®
Awards & Badges
2021 President's Circle Gold Award, 2021 Quality of Service Award, First Weber Foundation Participant
- Licensed Wisconsin Realtor since 2006
- Raised in Madison in the Parkwood Hills neighborhood.
- My husband Ismael and I live in a near West side neighborhood. Our home was designed and built by Herb Fritz, a student of Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1951 after my husbands grandparents, Robert and Frances Ozanne, fell in love with the location. We purchased the home from Bob and Fran and completely renovated it down to the level of basic frame and foundation. We are now raising the 4th generation of Ozannes in our house!
- Enjoy walks with my dog, watching and playing soccer, spending time with my husband and our 2 beautiful girls, hanging out with friends, traveling, movies, gardening and chocolate.
- Marketing Manager, Keller Williams Realty Madison
- Conference and Training Center Manager, ARAMARK @ American Family Insurance National Headquarters
- Assistant Press Secretary/Office Manager, Washington Office of Congressman Steve Gunderson
- LTE, Department of Transportation Public Affairs Office
- Public Relations Assistant, Wood Communications
- BA in Communications Arts with a Public Address Focus - UW-Madison (Go Badgers!)
- Graduate of Madison Memorial High School (Go Spartans!)
- National Association of Realtor (NAR)
- Wisconsin Realtors Association (WRA)
- Realtors Association of South Central Wisconsin (RASCW)
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
Testimonial Tree Testimonials: